1. This quote. A reminder to do the best you can, but also don’t beat yourself up when you don’t. The latter is the hardest part for me. What about you?
2. #WhatHarloweWore: An H&M dress, lightning-adorned cape and sunnies. In an effort to avoid conflict, I let Harlowe choose the outfits she wears. (Of course, I give her a few options to choose from, otherwise dressing would take all day.) She actually inspires me a lot! Check out #WhatHarloweWore on @bethanimalprint or @kaare_wagner (The Banker / My husband’s instagram account) to see more of her!
3.Wearing a J.Crew panama hat for a sunny day in Sacramento during a visit with friends that are basically family.
5. Family photo. Me in Vegas wearing a Tracy Reese dress via Rent the Runway. Check them out here if you’re in need of an occasion dress! This way there’s no guilt if you only wear it once! (Shop Tracy Reese here.)
7. My girl Tracy and I in Vegas. This night was metallic themed because the bride-to-be loves anything sparkly.
8. Post hair and makeup selfies. We got beautified with the bride-to-be before heading out for dinner and dancing. A big departure from getting ready with Harlowe and The Banker!
9. Going down the ‘big girl’ slide this weekend. She has my mom’s eyes and my personality. Trouble.
11. Leopard clutch, Rag & Bone jeans & black pumps for an (almost) effortless look.
12. Fresh from the Farmer’s Market, figs and The Second Shift. I totally recommend this book to all working moms: past, present or future.