2. Luxurious basics was an oxymoron until I tried on a Spendid tee and wept silently in the dressing room because I was certain I had been hugged by an angel.
3. A woven fedora is great for days when you’re too comfortable to wash your hair.
4. Chambray goes sleeveless with this 100% cotton, light wash, tie crop.
5. Necklaces add the pop that many comfortable outfits lack. My current favorites are these claws from Alkemie or anything tribal like this Sole Society statement necklace.
6. Comfortable can be stylish. Especially when you throw on this double-breasted military-style jacket by Elizabeth and James AKA The Olsen Twins. Those girls know comfort.
7. Somebody at Joe’s Jeans slaved over these vintage reserves to make them look and feel worn-in and I appreciate whoever that man or woman is. They are the most comfortable and flattering jeans I own.
8. Maxi skirts are the answer to my empty bottle of self tanner. Since my legs are albino and we can’t avoid stripes this season, let’s add this comfortable piece to my wish list.
9. I said it before, flats are Spring’s hardest working shoe. You can’t go wrong with animal print flats like these by Yosi Samra.
10. Might as well cozy on up to neon because it’s not going anywhere. Add a touch of the on-trend hue to your summer ensembles with these positively glowing Rebecca Minkoff sandals… that are conveniently on sale.