2014 was such a great year for us and I can’t believe it’s almost over. Looking back, there were a few key things that helped make it an outstanding year, but the indescribable mini-moments made it memorable.
Here’s a quick look back at the year:
1. I made a resolution to do write more fitness related blog posts and mostly stuck to it.
3. We visited my husband’s side of the family in Alaska.
4. I got to see my sister and her family during a business trip to London. (I shared some of my favorite London born designers and ‘shoppes’ here)
5. We ran our first urbanathlon
6. We checked one thing off our Bay Area bucket list by taking Harlowe to Santa Cruz.
7. KW and I both got promotions at work.
9. Bethanimalprint was featured in Refinery29’s ‘22 SF Style Bloggers You Need to Know‘ which was a huge honor which I’m grateful.
10. I can’t share yet, but look forward to some big news in the coming months!
Thank you for sharing a bit of 2014 with me and for your support on the blog and in life. It means so much to me! I’ll be back on January 5th, until then, there’s Instagram.
Shop my favorite pieces in 2014