1. The skyline in Telluride was snowcapped and dreamy. It was a beautiful, albeit slightly chillier than a usual June wedding, but the view can’t be beat.
2. When I travel I am all about hydration. Drinking lots of water helps me fight dry skin that I tend to get post-flying. I recently began using these brightening masks. They come in handy for travel because they come in individual packets and pack as much skin-brightening serum as a full bottle of SK-II’s super fancy serum. At first, I didn’t believe the hype over this product, but it really does make your skin brighter. A few other travel beauty essentials for me:
- Dior Color Reviver Balm which works with the chemistry of your own lips to enhance the color and leave them moisturized.
- Argan oil to rehydrate my face and the ends of my hair post-flight. If you haven’t tried it yet, this stuff leaves you with a beautiful dewy glow.
- An organic self-tanning lotion by Vita Liberata has absolutely no tan smell and locks in moisture. The product description online says that it lasts 3-7 days (but for me it is only about 3 days). The formula is free of parabens, sulfates and phthalates so it’s the perfect addition to my cleaner prenatal beauty regimen.
- Another addition to my prenatal regimen is Nine Naturals Belly Butter which helps combat stretch marks naturally and grease-free!
3. This Amy Poehler quote reminds me how wonderful life is when not over-planned or over-thought.
5. With my growing belly (and growing lack of balance) I’ve been mixing up my workouts and my workout apparel to get me and Baby Boy Wagner through the 3rd trimester healthily. My go-to prenatal workouts are ‘running’ on the elliptical, barre classes, spin classes, yoga and walks with Harlowe! Check out my 7 Maternity Friendly Exercises video if you’re in need of some ideas or know someone who might need it!
6. Nothing says summer like pineapple and a ‘June gloom’ day in LA. Harlowe’s sweet pineapple pants are from one of our favorite Instagram shops. follow @LittleBigDreamers for cuteness overload everyday. Her shirt is LittleBanditos and adidas originals.
7. Speaking of June gloom, here it is taking over Venice beach. I participated in a flash-mob here with my team from work. Despite growing up doing drama, dance and choir, a flashmob has never been on my bucket list. I guess I could say I added it to my bucket list and crossed it off on the same day. 🙂 Here’s to hoping the video of it is uploaded as private.