1. Feeling fancy in my Tadashi Shoji dress with hair and makeup done by Social Beauty Co. Shot by the one and only Lydia Hudgens. I just love her and all of her work and am so grateful I get to stand in front of her camera on occasion. Did you see the full post?
3. When it comes to jewelry, I prefer dainty staple pieces over statement pieces (although those certainly have their time and place, too) and this gorgeous piece sent to me by Onecklace is a lifetime staple that any gal who spent her formative years swooning over Carrie Bradshaw’s classic ‘Carrie’ necklace has to have.
The “Run the World’ notebook is from April’s Popsugar Must Have Box. I try A LOT of monthly goodie boxes and usually unsubscribe before month 2 because I don’t like or need much of what is sent. The Popsugar box however was chock full of treasures like sustainably made tea towels, delicious trail mix and a generously sized Too Faced eyeshadow. I seriously encourage you to try it out. Lastly, I am kind of obsessed with YSL lipgloss. #13 is my current go-to.
4. At the pool on Beverly Hills trying to get my tan on. Thanks to everyone who had sweet words to say about this photo. Because some of you asked: I got in shape after having my baby by working out 4-5 days a week and eating a mostly vegetarian and gluten-free diet. If you’re looking for workouts I have an arms workout and legs workout posted, plus the third and final workout in my fitness series is coming soon!
5. I found myself back in my old neighborhood (Pac Heights) this weekend, so Harlowe and I visited our old park and enjoyed the sunshine and gorgeously in-bloom cherry blossoms.
6. Harlowe giving me the business with this pose. I would be nervous if it was intentional, but I just happened to catch her as she was adjusting her headband! She’s wearing an H&M dress and jacket with Salt Water sandals.
I hope you all had a lovely weekend!