Instagram Diary: Shoe Game Strong
- Harlowe was amazed when we got the same shirt and had quite the collection of poses to share for her recent ‘What Harlowe Wore’ post. Some days she wants nothing more than self portraits, while some days she isn’t interested at all. I can’t decide if I want to keep her series active. Like most four-year-olds, she is so finicky it’s tough to tell if she likes it.
- Did you guys shop the Shopbop sale while it lasted? I was waiting for it eagerly so I could get these boots. The mail man can’t come soon enough.
- Dressing after baby is no easy feat. Your body is softer and rounder than it was before pregnancy, but not so round that maternity clothes still work. This dress is the cutest, softest, most-flattering post-baby dress I’ve found so far. It buttons down the front making it a great option for nursing moms. I want like a dozen of these. Oh and everything at Anthropologie is 20% off now. Use code FALLFUN.
- Okay, all of these moccasins are really for me. I love the luxe leather moccs from Freshly Picked, but recently came across this budget-friendly option that has be singing their praises. My girlfriend got Gunnar these red soles before he was born and I’ve been hooked ever since. They are painfully cute, and with their prices, you can pick up a few pairs!
- After six weeks of post-baby recovery, I slowly started working out again. After a fairly active pregnancy, I had some complications during delivery and spent the last six weeks rebuilding my blood supply so I could just walk and breath at the same time! I definitely have some muscle strength to rebuild. I’ll be documenting my progress on the blog and YouTube. Make sure you subscribe to catch the fun and struggle. 🙂 My goal is three workouts per week.
- No words could describe this picture other than ‘happy’. I LOVE him so much! I could use some more shut-eye though…okay, Gunnar?
- Obligatory #NationalHangbagDay post! This bag was actually a push gift from KW. You know, bags I get myself are more practical so this one really caught me off guard! I was so proud of him for picking it out on his own and so happy to have a really nice designer bag to call my own after 30 years of drooling over them in stores.
- Turquoise beads from Silver and Sage are the perfect bracelet, necklace, meditation companion and peace-bringer for Fall.
- These boots are a cool military green — a must-have color for Fall and they are perfectly comfortable!